hitchHiker: part Two hitchHiker: part Two

Awesome

One of the best flash movies I've seen on here. I love the play on perspectives and people's perceptions.

NUNZ 3 NUNZ 3

Hell yeah

Zombie owns, religious bashing owns, and I love your title screen. That was killer. The actual drawing of the nuns could use a little refinement, but other than that, this royally kicked ass.

Dark Side of Dr. Quest Dark Side of Dr. Quest

Haha

That was pretty funny shit. You know I accidently made a song one time that came out like a techno version of the Johnny Quest theme, it was kind of crazy because I couldn't quite place it at the time, until I heard it like four times, then it dawned on me and I felt cheap and naked or something :P Anyway, funny shit. Good work. There is one part though where the volume level raises for a little bit, might wanna do something about that.

DeathSimian responds:

I know there's a few problems with the sound, but I'm glad it didn't ruin the flash for you. Thank you very much for the review and the encouragement.

CATS R EVIL!!! CATS R EVIL!!!

Nice...

Well I'm a cat lover and that still rocked. You're an awesome artist.

Violent Skills Violent Skills

Well...

I was set on your movies from looking at your profile after being impressed with your reply to some pseudo-patriot American (and yes I am American too) morons. I'm glad to see your Flash skills are on par with your intellect :)

MFR responds:

Very well... I am not as intelligent as you may think i am. I make sticks.

God Digs my Daddy God Digs my Daddy

Ironic

I just mentioned this story in a discussion on the BBS, kind of funny how that works. Just a small note on inaccuracy though, Jephthah didn't know who he was going to murder when he got home, he told God that if God delivered him victory, he would sacrifice the first person from his house who welcomed him home, just kind of happened to be his daughter. Not sure if you cared about accuracy or not, but in case you didn't know.

Ranxx responds:

Yeah but he only had one child, his daughter, the only other person(s) that could've come out of his house would be a servant. I'm sure he expected a servant to greet him first though.
I knew about all this b4 I made it. I just figured it was more detail than was needed. Besides it's not as dramatic. g. Thanks for the intelligent review.

Rebel episode 1.1 Rebel episode 1.1

Well...

You know I just reviewed one of your other works, and I was kind of harsh, and I kind of felt bad about it, so I decided I would check out some of your other stuff, and I had already decided that if I didn't like it I wouldn't vote on it or review it and if I did, I'd help you out a bit. But then I come here and see you calling shit "gay" like a typical junior high preppy homophobe, and marking everyone's reviews that don't speak highly of you as abusive or unhelpful (albeit some of them deserved it). I think your lack of maturity reflects on your work, and as such, you have only yourself to blame when people give you poor reviews.

sprite hunter x sprite hunter x

I'm sorry

I just can't get into an action hero that uses the word "dude", well except for Arnold, but that was for the sake of comedy.

A Clock Is Born A Clock Is Born

Interesting

Well I really didn't see anything remarkable about it, but since you used a nice Pixies soundtrack, you still rated pretty good by me.

The War Part 1 The War Part 1

Umm

Your swastika is backwards.